Saturday, June 25, 2011

dream theater wallpaper

images Photobucket dream theater wallpaper. musician: Dream Theater,
  • musician: Dream Theater,


  • gc_chahiye
    11-27 04:12 PM
    Hello GC_Chaiye,

    Thanks for your reply. The consulting firm is saying that they have sent it to DOL before July 15 and are waiting for the reply for the Substitution( I really doubt the legality of that statement). In case if there is a provision then How can we check the status of it?

    MY friend has to bear the expenditure for the I140. He just came back to US after 5 months and would like to know weather he can spend 1500$ on this unrealistic Labor.
    thank you

    I dont think you can check LC status on your own by just calling up DOL, the petitioner (the employer) or their representative can. See if they'll atleast give you a case number that you can try your luck with.

    Atleast with PERM you typically need to sign the LC and send it alongwith the I-140 application. Ask for a copy of the approved LC. Also, ask if they are ok with you using your own attorney for this (its worth the expense).




    wallpaper musician: Dream Theater, dream theater wallpaper. Dream Theater and Death.
  • Dream Theater and Death.


  • vamsi_poondla
    11-10 01:59 PM
    At your own risk unless you perform other 'important' stuff like coding, debugging and testing as part of your job functions apart from IT Project Management.

    I would speak with my future employment HR and ask them enhance the designation to the one that matches what you specified in your labor.




    dream theater wallpaper. When Dream amp; Day Unite -
  • When Dream amp; Day Unite -


  • panini
    06-18 04:45 PM
    I totally agree!

    Why would you divide employment based immigration in to ROW vs non-ROW? Do you think folks from ROW don't deserve any relief? This is the kind of mentality which divides this small community of EB immigrants. This community is extremely small as it is in grand scheme of things so please don't try to divide it any further and make this community so small that it becomes irrelevant. Just a piece of advise.




    2011 Dream Theater and Death. dream theater wallpaper. Dream Theater — Caught In A
  • Dream Theater — Caught In A


  • LayoffBlog
    01-27 01:32 PM
    Royal Philips Electronics plans to cut 6,000 jobs. Those cuts could include layoffs at a Latham[,NY] operation.�I know that cuts across all sectors and all geographies,� said Ian Race, a spokesman for Holland-based Philips.Philips has 500 employees in Latham.Source: The Business Review (Albany)Posted in Electronics, US, worldwide   Tagged: Philips, Philips layoffs    http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1241&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1

    More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/philips-to-cut-6000-jobs/)



    more...

    dream theater wallpaper. dream theater wallpaper -
  • dream theater wallpaper -


  • andy garcia
    09-19 06:35 PM
    How come a bill which talks about " ....authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2008 for military activities of the Department of Defense......" can link an amendment which talks about different thing i.e. "..Recapture of Unused Employment-Based Immigrant Visas..."

    This is how(pay attention to the bold text):

    SA 2143. Mr. CORNYN submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill H.R. 1585, to authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2008 for military activities of the Department of Defense, for military construction, and for defense activities of the Department of Energy, to prescribe military personnel strengths for such fiscal year, and for other purposes; which was ordered to lie on the table; as follows:




    dream theater wallpaper. Dream Theater Wallpapers
  • Dream Theater Wallpapers


  • vsuri
    09-10 08:26 PM
    I had no experience with a prior employer when my employer applied for PERM in January 2007.
    Education: MS
    PERM Category: EB2
    Company Sector: Finance
    Job Profile: Technology

    PERM & I140 were approved by DoL & USCIS respectively without any RFEs. I485 pending since Aug 2007.

    hello every1,

    I was wondering how many of you are here who had applied their labor with MS + 0 years of experience for EB2 category..

    Could you please shed some light on your profile and current standing in GC process ??

    Thank youu....



    more...

    dream theater wallpaper. Dream Theater - Octavarium
  • Dream Theater - Octavarium


  • TheOmbudsman
    08-09 11:04 AM
    I don't know.
    My friend same something that it makes sense;
    Don't expect to see any real improvement throughout the Pres. Bush Administration. Remember politicians do shows. Even the current SKIL bill seems to be way unilateral and that would not be welcome by American voters either. I think until lawmakers truly stop listening to lobbysts and bring a true balanced bill to the table, we will see lots of "shows", but no real result.

    It may happen someday, but I don't count on it necessarily in 2007.

    Hi All,
    I am sure there will be some sort of immigration reform worked out by the mid next year. So please stay calm and enjoy! Eventually you will get your EAD and GC. You just have to hang in there.

    peace........




    2010 When Dream amp; Day Unite - dream theater wallpaper. Photobucket
  • Photobucket


  • bipin
    03-18 12:44 PM
    Answers to your Questions:

    My first labor was applied with my first company in 2004. In Pre-PERM era separate State and Federal labor approvals were required. My state labor was cleared, and federal pending. When they introduced PERM in June 2005 all the old cases were moved to BRC (Backlog reduction Centre, which was closed in Oct 2007). My labor started rotting in BRC and my then employer was not willing to file a PERM saying, they have to withdraw the current labor and I'll lose my PD. So I was looking for a new employer and got this guy in Aug 2006. Most of us all must have gone with many deals with the employer like 80:20, 95:5 plus payroll tax etc. and in my case the deal was I'll take all immigration related costs hoping for a faster GC.

    And now H1 transfer w/o paychecks, yes, it's not possible per law. But it's not always per book, like 3 year degree holders got GC thru EB2 few years back, now they can't even get EB3. So with my current company's attorney I got H1 transferred (Yes, there were RFEs on paycheck!)

    Isn't my case shows how this employer based immigration system is completely broken. This guy didn't bring me here, he didn't get me any project, but I had to go to him to get my GC. He must have come here like me few years before and he screwed my life! I'm stranded now after 8 years working here, and he became richer from his cut of my salary.

    My question is, he cancelled my H1 in Aug 2008. It's been 19 months since then. Is there an statutory limit after the violation to file a complain? Also now it looks like he closed the company which was in NJ. The company was registered in DE and I worked for him in CA.

    Cany Any Attorney/Member suggest?

    Dear Friend,
    We don't know what was your understanding between you and your ex-employer, It seems to me that you voluntarily paid money when you are not supposed to. I am also not sure how you got an H1 transfer without getting paid... Lot of question marks ??? Its better you talk to a qualified attorney and get their opinion. You can definetly go after the ex-employer for not paying you which they are legally bound too.. You will get all your $$$$.



    more...

    dream theater wallpaper. dream theater wallpaper
  • dream theater wallpaper


  • thirumalkn
    07-26 05:11 PM
    Thanks for the info vxg. Thanks for sharing.
    So, did you notify USCIS at any stage about your promotion ?

    My duties increased, in past i was doing more tech work now i mostly manage people who do the same tech work but as i said it's all subjected to the lawyer and employer.




    hair Dream Theater — Caught In A dream theater wallpaper. reflections dream theater 3D
  • reflections dream theater 3D


  • imconfused
    07-03 10:15 AM
    I guarantee you they won't do a thing with it. in fact they won't even be able to take it home (the workers that is) because they are not allowed to, it's almost like accepting bribes, right? Hey I have an idea, let's all apply lipstick and kiss a piece of paper and send that :D yes, even guys, it's for the greater good:D


    u talk like a kid in class II.



    more...

    dream theater wallpaper. Dream Theater - Wallpapers
  • Dream Theater - Wallpapers


  • nonimmi
    05-29 03:58 PM
    Early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) may still be possible considering the huge movement happened last month. Who knows?? :)




    hot dream theater wallpaper - dream theater wallpaper. dream theater wallpaper
  • dream theater wallpaper


  • dingudi
    03-09 03:34 PM
    Circumvent a visa does not = with the fact that one's H1 visa petition is pending for long and uses AP to re-enter. There is nothing wrong with this. Entering on AP instead on H1 is not 'circumventing visa.' Once he receives an email that his H1 can be issued, he can go back, get h1 and re-enter without any issues.

    Please go through the following thread. This is recent:
    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4724019812&m=1571077951

    Please note ravel's experience with consulate in regards to travel on AP in case H1b visa is pending. This is coming straight from VO at the consulate.



    more...

    house Dream Theater - Scenes From A dream theater wallpaper. Top Ten
  • Top Ten


  • CreatedToday
    03-18 02:56 PM
    It's very sad we depend on this bloodsucker employer (former H1s) who setup the shop and leave you in the lurch when they can't squeeze any more of your blood!

    You may complain with DOL, but I�m not sure about any statutory limit to file the case.

    Good Luck!

    Please note I joined his company along with the current the project, only for faster GC as he promised. But when I came back from India, It took a month for me to find a project. He didn't do marketing and then I realized the mistake of joining him (I assume he must have been consulting somewhere and just enjoying with my free $$$). And while I was looking for the project he threatened to cancel my H1 if I don't find a project soon. Now I'm not sure of you stay with someone who is ready to cancel your H1 in your bad times?
    . . .
    But now my issue is since he cancelled my I-140 I cannot get my H1 renewed. He should have left it there, I didn't complain about him and fed him.

    Now I'm mad since I'm stranded, and if possible complain about him.

    I need HELP.




    tattoo Dream Theater Wallpapers dream theater wallpaper. Neal Morse + Dream Theater
  • Neal Morse + Dream Theater


  • digmetalq
    08-21 04:50 AM
    Hi All,
    If we can get one thing fixed, it should be about adding another step before 485, i.e. people should be able to apply for 485 without the priority date getting current/get EAD so we can move to different companies. At-least it clears lot of head-aches for me. I know that I am dreaming, but hey... that's all I got.

    RK

    You are right about to apply for 485 without the PD current. This will help all the people who are bound to their employers and have no option. The law makers are trying to find fraud in employment but they are not finding ways to unshackle the employee from employer.



    more...

    pictures Dream Theater - Octavarium dream theater wallpaper. dream theater wallpaper - 1142439. Overall Rating:
  • dream theater wallpaper - 1142439. Overall Rating:


  • rkat
    12-13 03:46 PM
    Swamy - (with due respect to IV who i totally support in every which way!) but what have u done other than joining a state chapter, contributing $$ to IV and holding signs at the DC rally.?? Is this what ur life has come to now..?? Only to motivate people to join IV..?? How long do u plan on conitnuing to do this.?? Wake up buddy..!! Yes we are stuck in this mess now having filed for AOS and the indefinite future wait for cases to be approved..!! There is no doubt about that.
    But somebody like dyekek12 who seems to be new to the immigration world - whats the harm in sharing with him options that maybe more practical for him 3-5 years from now.! If somebody would have adviced me back in the hay days - i would have surely listened.! There are 3 SENIOR members who seem to agree to what i have said.! All of us cannot be socially challenged.! Sorry swamy - i disagree.! How would a college professor or a dept. head answer his Q....Myfriend - ..." there is the real world and then there is the immigration world........!!!! "
    The immigration system here in the US is like fire - and if u try playing with fire there is no doubt in my mind that you will only get burnt.!! (again - i'm not a village bellie neither am i socially challeged - i am only being realistic.! thats all.! and i know it hurts!)




    dresses dream theater wallpaper dream theater wallpaper. Dream Theater Wallpapers
  • Dream Theater Wallpapers


  • rajasaab
    10-25 09:21 AM
    i think your best bet is to get an Indian Visa for your kid...the PIO card takes atleast 45 business days and the OCI takes almost 20 weeks!! I just applied for the PIO card for my daughter last friday at the DC consulate and they said it will be 45 days. BTW..thats not consulate dependent - the website also says that 45 days is the processing time.

    also.. the US passport took 4-6 weeks (normal processing) you can pay extra and get it expedited.

    Keep in mind that when you apply for the PIO card they will take the original US passport so incase you change your mind later and want to apply for a Visa you wont be able to!!



    more...

    makeup dream theater wallpaper dream theater wallpaper. Dream Theater - Scenes From A
  • Dream Theater - Scenes From A


  • gc28262
    12-19 11:36 AM
    These articles are nothing new. Given the current state of affairs, its only to be expected because people like you and me are actually displacing some jobs whether we admit it or not.
    However, what these folks don't seem to get is that outsourcing is a much bigger culprit. And so go after the business owners who outsource to keep businesses profitable and not target a handful of legal immigrants. And legal immigrants are not responsible for the housing mess! Go after the loan defaulters. Catch the greedy banks who dished out bad loans!!

    The unemployment numbers are very high and its spoiling people's holiday season and also their moods. A lot of American citizens don't have a choice to work anywhere else. That clouds their judgement and makes them irrational.Please try to understand the opposite point of view and just ignore these articles instead of starting threads on IV.

    If you think you displaced some americans, please give back their jobs and leave the country.:rolleyes:. Your GC status need not stop you from doing so.




    girlfriend Neal Morse + Dream Theater dream theater wallpaper. Dream Theater Wallpaper
  • Dream Theater Wallpaper


  • satya1234
    03-27 05:35 PM
    Thanks for the reply.
    Looks like i would have mis communicated. I am sorry for that.

    I94 rejected which is applied by my New Employer NOT the one which is applied by current employer (applied for extension) . So whatt i was told is "I can stay and work with my old employer for 240 days " . So currently am working on my current employer extension .

    Still it is not legal to stay here..??




    hairstyles Dream Theater - Wallpapers dream theater wallpaper. Dream Theater - Six Degrees of
  • Dream Theater - Six Degrees of


  • venram
    01-09 02:42 PM
    When is it scheduled to publish? My guess is EB2 would move towards end of 2001 and slight or no movement in EB3.




    immi_2006
    01-16 12:59 PM
    There is something called as recapturing of lost Days on H1. So for example you were out of USA for some time when you were on H1 you can recapture that period. Try googling "Recapturing of H1".
    This way you will not be part of the New quota. Hope this helps




    Siboo
    07-27 12:52 PM
    If NSC had put all applications from July 2nd to July 17th on hold.
    Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????

    If they did not , then I may be lucky.
    Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.

    Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?

    I did not think of this. Otherwise I would have written the date in all the forms as 01/01/1995 to make the visa number available to me...:D

    You may write any day, month and year in the forms. USCIS will have the time stamp when a package was actually received.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment